BALANCED SCORECARD METHODOLOGY
FREE Workshop on how to easily define business objectives
MAKING STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANNING EASIER:
- 90% of organizations fail to execute their strategies successfully!*
- 86% of executive teams spend less than one hour per month discussing strategy
- 95% of typical workforce does not understand its organizations’ strategy
- * According to Balanced Scorecard Collaborative
Balanced Scorecard is a business planning framework easy to understand and fast to communicate to your team what your company’s strategic business objectives are. You don’t need to buy any online tool for it! You just have to apply its effective principles. Big corporations use it.
You may be small, but you can plan like a PRO!
- Leave with your own Balanced Scorecard (BSC) template with your company’s objectives in it
- Hear examples on how other companies have used successfully BSC to grow their business
- Get a step-by-step instruction on how to build your company’s BSC
When: Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017.
Time: 9am – 10:30am (Light breakfast will be served!)
Where: The Commons at Champa
1245 Champa St, Denver CO 80204
Check here for more details: The Commons Agenda
RSVP to Fabiana Nardi: Fabiana@greenhatwebs.com
Green Hat in partnership with The Commons at The Champa is organizing the START UP * START SMART Workshop Series.
This is a 5-part series that will meet once per month (February – June) using the Balanced Scorecard method as the basis for our discussions.
Overview of future topics of our series START UP * START SMART:
Financial Objectives, Digital Marketing, Legal Planning, Infra-Structure and Talent Management.