About our last workshop:
Our first Balanced Scorecard – Strategic Map workshop was a true success! We had 20 participants sharing their experiences and challenges on defining strategic objectives for their business. We practiced together how to use a company’s strategic objectives to create a strategic map that considers four main business perspectives (financial, customers, internal processes and learning & innovation) to create a path to implement the business’ main goals. We had a very hands-on session!
If you missed this session, you can watch the whole workshop here:
Pictures from the event:
Balanced Scorecard Resources:
- Workshop presentation – Making Strategic Planning Easier – BSC – Part I
- Strategic Map – Template
- Introduction and history of BSC
- General overview of the elements of BSC
- Summary of what BSC is and many examples of companies that use it
- Balanced Scorecard Apps: For Android and for iPhone
BALANCED SCORECARD METHODOLOGY
FREE Workshop on how to easily define business objectives
MAKING STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANNING EASIER:
- 90% of organizations fail to execute their strategies successfully!*
- 86% of executive teams spend less than one hour per month discussing strategy
- 95% of typical workforce does not understand its organizations’ strategy
- * According to Balanced Scorecard Collaborative
Balanced Scorecard is a business planning framework easy to understand and fast to communicate to your team what your company’s strategic business objectives are. You don’t need to buy any online tool for it! You just have to apply its effective principles. Big corporations use it.
You may be small, but you can plan like a PRO!
- Leave with your own Balanced Scorecard (BSC) template with your company’s objectives in it
- Hear examples on how other companies have used successfully BSC to grow their business
- Get a step-by-step instruction on how to build your company’s BSC
When: Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017.
Time: 9am – 10:30am (Light breakfast will be served!)
Where: The Commons at Champa
1245 Champa St, Denver CO 80204
Check here for more details: The Commons Agenda
RSVP to Fabiana Nardi: Fabiana@greenhatwebs.com
Green Hat in partnership with The Commons at The Champa is organizing the START UP * START SMART Workshop Series.
This is a 5-part series that will meet once per month (February – June) using the Balanced Scorecard method as the basis for our discussions.
Overview of future topics of our series START UP * START SMART:
Financial Objectives, Digital Marketing, Legal Planning, Infra-Structure and Talent Management.