KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS based on BSC
FREE Workshop on how to easily identify WHAT and HOW to measure what matters
MAKING STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANNING EASIER:
- What makes a performance indicator “key”?
- How many KPIs to use and which ones?
- What type of information should be provided for each KPI?
- How can we communicate them effectively?
Key Performance Indicators based on the Balanced Scorecard methodology is a business planning framework easy to understand and fast to communicate to your team about what your company’s strategic business objectives are. You don’t need to buy any online tool for it! You just have to apply its effective principles. Big corporations use it.
You may be small, but you can plan like a PRO!
- Leave with your own Key Performance Indicator Matrix template with your company’s objectives in it
- Hear examples on how other companies have successfully used KPIs as their control panel to grow their business
- Get a step-by-step instruction on how to build your company’s KPI matrix
IMPORTANT: If you missed our first introductory session on Balanced Scorecard methodology, you can watch the whole workshop below and view all templates here.
When: Wednesday, March 29th, 2017.
Time: 9am – 10:30am (Light breakfast will be served!)
Where: The Commons on Champa
1245 Champa St, Denver CO 80204
Check here for more details: The Commons Agenda
RSVP to Fabiana Nardi: Fabiana@greenhatwebs.com
Can’t Come? We have you covered!
If you cannot attend it, you still can watch it online! We are going to stream it.
Click below to watch it live online:
WATCH THE WORKSHOP LIVE HERE!
Balanced Scorecard – KPIs Resources:
- Workshop presentation – Making Strategic Planning Easier – BSC – Part II: Key Performance Indicators
- KPIs – Template and Example
- Examples on how to use metrics by each BSC’s perspectives
- Explanation of each attribute of a KPI matrix (video)
- Examples of metrics by BSC’s perspectives: here and here
- Free web-based BSC/KPI tool
- Case Study: how Denver is putting into practice the concepts of BSC and KPIs (OED Jumpstart Denver 2017 Report)