FREE Workshop on how to easily identify which retirement plan best fits the size of business that you have
BUSINESSES GROW AND CHANGE.
YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN SHOULD TOO!
According to a recent BMO Wealth Management survey of 400 small business owners, a striking 75% of survey respondents age 18 to 64 have saved less than $100,000 for retirement. Those age 45 to 64 are only marginally more prepared: 32% have over $100,000 in retirement accounts and only 11% have more than $500,000. The question that rises is:
“Why don’t more small business owners save for retirement?”
The answer is simple:
1. The business IS the owner’s retirement plan in some of those cases
2. They are not well educated about their options out in the market
You may be small, but you can plan like a PRO!
Educate yourself in how:
- Take advantage of asset consolidation
- Make flexible contributions that may allow you to save on taxes
- Compare the features and benefits of SEP, SIMPLE, 401(k) and Individual 401(k) plans
When: Wednesday, July 26th, 2017.
Time: 9am – 10:30am (Light breakfast will be served!)
Where: The Commons on Champa
1245 Champa St, Denver CO 80204
Check here for more details: The Commons Agenda
RSVP to Fabiana Nardi: Fabiana@greenhatwebs.com
Can’t Come? We have you covered!
If you cannot attend it, you still can watch it online! We are going to stream it.
Click below to watch it live online: