FREE Workshop on Website Redesign
10 Critical Things You Need to Consider to Redesign
Is it time for redesign?
Click here for a copy of the presentation slides: How to Redesign a Website.
Last year Forbes.com* published six important reasons for redesigning your website:
1. It looks outdated.
2. It is not responsive and does not provide a seamless experience across all devices.
3. It has a bad user experience and is hard to navigate.
4. It does not reflect your latest business and marketing strategy.
5. You cannot update the content.
6. Features on the site don’t work properly.
Do any of these apply to your website? Is it time to get the creative juices flowing?
If so, then don’t miss this workshop.
Learn how to avoid common mistakes when you decide to redesign your website.
We will discuss critical considerations you need to keep in mind, including:
:: deciding on custom or pre-built theme
:: how to utilize a dev and/or staging site
:: how to redirect old URLs so Google site crawlers can easily assimilate the change (it’s bad if they can’t!)
:: and more!
***This is a BYOL – Bring Your Own Laptop! This is a hands-on workshop: apply as you learn.***
You may be small, but you can plan like a PRO!
- Learn essential tips on website redesign
- Participate in group discussions
- Leave with practical hints
Bring your website redesign experience and your questions and let’s learn together!
This workshop is targeted for beginner website redesigners.
When: Wednesday, June 20, 2018.
Time: 12pm – 1pm (Bring your own lunch, if you would like to)
Where: The Commons on Champa
1245 Champa St, Denver CO 80204
Check here for more details: The Commons Agenda
RSVP to Fabiana Nardi: Fabiana@greenhatwebs.com