Join the LIVE Online Event for Free
How to Create an Ecommerce Business
CEO & Co-Founder of
Green Hat Web Solutions
The Commons on Champa
Series Description: Although the transition to ecommerce began long before COVID-19, the global pandemic has accelerated the process beyond what anyone could have predicted. Now is a great time to get into ecommerce, whether you haven’t started your business yet, or if you already have a brick and mortar store. We know that creating an ecommerce business can be confusing. That’s why Green Hat Web Solutions, The Commons on Champa, and Denver Economic Development & Opportunity have partnered to develop an entire series of live webinars about how to be successful selling online.
Title: How to Create an Ecommerce Business
Event Description: The first webinar in our series will show you how to create an ecommerce business. You are welcome and encouraged to attend if you haven’t started your business yet, or if you already have a successful brick and mortar store and want to begin selling online. We will talk about how to create and register your business for the first time, then discuss the specifics of setting up an ecommerce site.
You may be asking yourself:
- How do I start a business? What forms do I need to fill out? Which business structure should I choose?
- What steps do I need to take to transition from selling in a store to selling online?
- How should I communicate about my new online store to customers?
- What is the best way to manage inventory between my online and physical locations?
- How do I charge for shipping and taxes on ecommerce sales?
- Can I use my existing website to begin selling my products or services online?
- What ecommerce tools are available? How do they work?
Let us help you discover the best answers for you and your business. And don’t worry if your question isn’t listed here, we’ll cover even more topics in this webinar or later in the series. Join us on Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 11:00am MST via Zoom to learn How to Create an Ecommerce Business.
Please register in advance using the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0ocOqvpzMsH93H3kenHEua5PYOGmXvKjQO
- Start time: Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 11:00am MST
- Duration: one hour
- Time zone converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=How+to+Create+an+Ecommerce+Business&iso=20200827T11&p1=75
- If you’ve already registered in advance, you can click this link to join the live webinar at start time: https://us02web.zoom.us/w/89573798659
Green Hat Web Solutions is a web design and development agency based in Denver, Colorado. They specialize in creating high-performing websites, marketing, SEO, and branding services. Green Hat has helped multiple clients set up and market ecommerce websites, and has also hosted many meetup events designed to boost your business’s success.
The Commons on Champa is a nonprofit organization focused on providing a community space to collaborate and foster innovation and entrepreneurship in Denver, Colorado. They host educational business events and provide startup and small business support and mentorship. These events are created to promote entrepreneurial success and economic development in Denver.
*Advance registration in Zoom is required. This webinar will be recorded and may be posted online and used for other promotional purposes. By participating in this webinar you allow us to use this video recording of you.
See you there!
CEO and Co-founder of Green Hat Web Solutions
Time left until registration closes:
Bring your Wordpress experience and your questions and let's learn together!
*Advance registration in Zoom is required. This webinar will be recorded and may be posted online and used for other promotional purchases. By participating in this webinar you allow us to use this video recording of you.
Copyright 2020, Green Hat Web Solutions